Sunday, February 9, 2014

Footsteps of Christopher Mccandless

Last week, my group and I finished our tragic hero poster. The poster has white footprints in a black background. the footprints are bright on top and it gets darker as it goes down. It represents Mccandless tragic journey. Also the poster has Mccandless's nickname, "Alex Supertramp" made of pelt. It has a very nature-like theme. Also we have flies around the poster to resemble the scene where the meat Supertramp catches rot. Lastly we got Supertramps diary and the potato flower that kills him.


(an image of Christopher Mccandless)

The poster looks great. It followed the theme and met the requirement completely. Since my part if "hummartia" or hubris of the movie I picked two photos about it. Both photos are about Supertramp leaving or abandoning something he has got. First photo is when Supertramp writes his nickname, Alexander Supertramp, in the mirror. In the second photo Supertramp abandons his car and burns the money. 

(photo one that I chose)

(photo two that I chose)


No comments:

Post a Comment